Our experienced and dedicated professionals provide comprehensive accounting services that include but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial statements that comply with International financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of financial statements that comply with GRAP for clients in the public sector
- Preparation of financial statements that comply with IFRS for SMEs
- Provision of training to accounting staff to equip them with accounting skills that are essential for their day-to- day duties
- Assistance in the implementation of and compliance IFRS or GRAP for reporting purposes
- Drafting policies and procedure manuals.
Provision of the Independent Review for companies that are not obligated to be audited in terms of the new companies Act (71 of 2008).